What fees would I have to pay?
Our company offers domain registration, renewal and transfer. In the normal operation of domains, these are the fees that you'll have to pay:
- Registration fee - depending on the TLD domain, this fee is paid when you wish to register a domain.
- Renewal fee - same as above, depending on the TLD domain, this fee is paid when you wish to renew a domain.
- Transfer fee - same as above, depending on the TLD domain, this fee is paid when you wish to transfer a domain to us.
Usually, we offer the same price for registration, renewal and transfer.
If your billing address is located in Australia, we are required by law to charge you GST. This tax (10%) is be added to the above price at checkout.
Beside the normal operation fees listed above, you may be charged the following fees:
- Late fee - added 5 days after the due invoice date. The fee is 5% of the invoice, min $3.
- Domain restore fee - charged 14 days after the domain expiration date. This fee is charged for domains scheduled for deletion by the registrar. The fee is $80 for INregistry domains (plus the renewal fee of $9.99/$19.99). For the other domains, it starts from $80 and it can get up to $160.
We understand that some of these fees may be an inconvenience for you, but we cannot wave them, as most of them them are charged by the registrar (the exception being the late fee). We ask you to make sure that your domain renewal invoice is paid on time to avoid later inconveniences.
For any questions regarding these fees, please contact our support department.